You are welcome

You are welcome

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Will share Aghor (Adhyatma,Spiritualism) related experiences soon

Hi,


Thanks to my new Job location's own library, I got my favourite book called " Aghor Nagara Vage".

A book all about experiences of a person who has interest (jigyasa) from childhood for spirits, spiritualism, Aghoris, Divya-siddh yogis, plants, Spiritual (Adhyatam) places etc. He has narrated his experiences from 1930 to 1982.

I have already read this book some 10 years ago, and now reading it once again just to recall the places once again. Now I can go there at my own. I will share my reading as well as visiting above places experiences shortly.

Those who have interest in such things, please read this book once, dont doubt about the authenticity. You can find it here for buy.

http://www.booksonclick.com/aghor-nagara-vage2-p-1641.html


4 comments:

hp said...

thanks for intro of the book,i would try to obtain it,please visit my web @
http://himanshupatel555.wordpress.com

Hiren Desai said...

why dont u writing anything about recently development about nexus between media (Barkha Dutt & Vir Sanghavi)and Politician (A. Raja)???

Himanshu Acharya said...

Friends,

I am going to post about the same within 2 days for sure. So please do visit the site, you will really amazed to read it, how media, 2g Scam and Govt involved and sailing in same boat.

Bhavesh Das said...

Heloo...I have already read this book- "Aghor Nagara Vage-1,2" and feels too good about India. Thanks for giving such a useful infrmn regarding tourist places of gujarat.I want some another books like this one "Aghor..." base on the fact n personal exp. so plzz suggest me.. my mail id is dasbhavesh14@gmail.com. thank you....

Post a Comment