You are welcome

You are welcome

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Updates of GIFT city project

Friends,

Yesterday, I met one of the official of the GIFT city in his office situated at Khanij Bhavan, Ahmedabad.

According to him, there will be one special presentation during the next Vibrant Gujarat Summit-2011 about GIFT status.

Now everything has been finalized (plan, vendors, layouts, agencies, structure etc). Bottom line was like:

** Actual Construction work will be started immediately after Vibrant Summit**

Fortunately, I am working in the same premice, so I will knock him repetedly in future also & as I have connection with Gandhinagar, I will visit on the ground also and keep updating you guys.

Over and out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i m himanshu patel...even i like to know abt the gift project.. i have confusion abt the land of farmer.....so pls give some information on that

Post a Comment