You are welcome

You are welcome

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Please decide is it Good or Bad? Is the multiplex, multiplexing the bridge between us?

I just came to know about one true incident. It happened currently in mumbai, but very soon it will spread across my India, because the foreign made new medicines takes years to come India, but foreign made disease like Gay law, live in relationship, freedom, secularism tag etc comes very fast to India.


Now the incident.



“There is one family residing in one 2BHK old flat in Ghatkopar area of Mumbai. House condition is normal, retired grand father & mother, husband & wife and one loving small daughter. There is as usual normal-tense atmosphere in the house between wife and mother in law.
Now one good day whole family decides to go for movie in theater. Now Husband wants to watch “Rocketsigh”, a Wife wants “Three Idiots” and Oldies (in laws) want to watch “PAA”. There was a long discussion, but everyone firm on their stand. I don’t whether there was quarrel or not but there was a hot discussion.
Finally they all went together with smiling face to nearby Multiplex, each bought individual ticket for their liking movie and wife goes to screen 1 for “three idiot”, husband goes for “rocket singh” and oldies go for “PAA” “


So I got confused after hearing this true incident, is it good for our society, our culture OR I should not think much about others OR I should concentrate on my family, so that such situation not arise in my own family.


What is your opinion ??????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment