You are welcome

You are welcome

Saturday, March 14, 2015

so many memorable days with my 4 month old daughter

 One day, I was very frustrated due to stress in the work and current on goings against my wishes. Generally I am very reserved kind of a person who talks very less. But on that day, I played a lot and talked a lot with only 4 month old lady luck (my little princess).

There was no rule for playing and language, there were not any grammatical rules in conversations, there were not any playing conditions at all but then also we did very much fun.  Main beneficiary was me only as I had not only forgotten all of my worries, stress, I felt relaxed and motivated. I had talked about my future plans with my little one, and got positive response from her as haaaaa, aaahaaa, muuuuuuu  etc.  It gave immense strength and motivation for my future plans.

I had read somewhere that” do daily fun/talk/play with the children age below 5 year and older one above 70 age”. When I read that I did not took it seriously, but after realizing the same with my little one and my mother who is also like little one in many sense.   

I enjoyed very much looking her playing with her leg toes, trying to turn on one side etc. putting some snaps here for your relaxation. Start playing fully with your siblings and do regular talk with your mother-father.
I got 1 crore rupee credited every morning when I saw her smiling at her first wakeup, just by seeing me.  I can feel my stress and worries got vanished every evening I enter home and seeing smiley face of my 4 month old daughter, which keep motivating me and strengthen me for any tough situation. #together https://housing.com/.





During my holiday time, I found more time to be spent with her throughout the day,  we played a lot with each other. Secondly motivation came through my most near one my wife, who supports me in each and every individual move of mine. Though she has some reservations, she speak it our clearly but at the end of the day she is with me as always. This thing not only motivates me to take risk in my life but it strengthens me that someone is beside me, I can go ahead without any hesitation.  Such motivation and small incidents only keep moving our life further, otherwise it is stagnant, currently I am doing some work of gaushala, society, IT related work, Entrepreneurship related things, blogging and many other activities just because of such motivation and strength behind it. Be it my wife, mother, daughters and last but not least divine forces.

I do hope that such motivation remains for lifetime, but unfortunately our siblings grow up very early.   http://CokeURL.com/96jnc

0 comments:

Post a Comment