You are welcome

You are welcome

Monday, June 13, 2011

Special treat for Bird Watchers.....................SARAS CRANES

Hi All,

One more time I got chance to saw more than 15 SARAS crane giant birds in a row (group), generally they are found in pair or max three in group.

So Those who are intrested in watching SARAS bird along with other foreigner birds, can contact me. I will guide them for the road and if possible I will come with them also. There are 2-3 fixed places where you can easily find SAras birds. Those who are new to this bird can read my earlier post here about the same.

http://hims30482.blogspot.com/2010/06/saras-crane-bird-in-group-rarely.html

I will post latest trip photos soon.

Regards,


1 comments:

Hoists India said...

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

With the proper experience and training, jib cranes can be extremely safe and useful on any job. Due to their size, they can fit inside many large indoor premises, which require the use of a crane to lift materials onto or from many different levels. Remember to always put safety first when getting the job done.
Single girder crane

Post a Comment